You can use the following methods for making payments while placing orders on our website, Locaka.com.
- Debit card/Credit card(Visa, JCB, Master Card)
- PayPal (Discover, Solo, Maestro, Visa)
Settling payment with PayPal
- PayPal is a secure and convenient online payment system.
- The payment can be settled through credit card, bank account balance and debit card.
- Automatic redirection to PayPal’s site for payment settlement, once the order is duly confirmed.
Advantages associated with PayPal:
- It is easy to track the status of payment while using PayPal account.
- There is no need to use a credit card online. At Locaka, we don’t look at your credit card number. Confidential information is safely encrypted through PayPal’s server to restrict any possibility of illegal usage.
Now, Locaka is available with fresh PayPal transaction function known as PayPal credit. This is a credit line that allows PayPal purchases.
PayPal credit is a very flexible payment option that allows you to pay over time. This financing option is very flexible. At the same time, this option is extremely safe and reliable to use.
Payment by credit card
Locaka.com is concerned about ensuring the safety of commercial transactions. Settling payment by credit card is unproblematic, safe and convenient. Currently, we accept following card types:
- Master Card
Locaka would like to make it very clear that we never store or review credit card information of the customers. In case of any issue regarding monetary transactions, please contact the customer care department of your credit card company. We are not liable to accept any responsibility pertaining to any credit card issuer.
Customers from any part of the world can settle payments through credit and debit cards. Feel free to contact us and our customer support team will be happy to help. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org